Appeal Process Explained
- The Appeals & Complaints Officer receives the duly filled Appeal Form from the appeal candidate.
- The Appeals & Complaints Officer sends acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint to the Communication officer who notifies the candidate via email of receipt within 72 hours of receipt of appeal.
- The Appeals & Complaints Officer verifies the validity of the appeal.
- If the appeal has no merit the appeal is closed and the decision is communicated to the Communication officer who in turn communicates the decision to the candidate.
- If the appeal has merit the Appeals & Complaints Officer conducts a further investigation with the concerned bodies.
- The results of the investigation are sent to the Manager of Quality and MIS and the Director of Certification.
- Based on the findings of the investigation, the Director of Certification shall take a decision on the appeal and give instructions on actions to be taken.
- The final decision on the appeal is sent to the Communication officer who in turn informs the candidate via email of the decision on the appeal and follow up action if any.
- The decision taken by the Director of Certification is final.
The RDoC is responsible to provide the candidate with the appeal results within 30 days from receipt of the candidate's appeal request.